Emirates has extended its online flight check in from 24 to 48 hours.
Travellers with Emirates can now check in online on both desktop and mobile devices between 48 hours and 90 minutes before their flight departs.
- Check in online between 48 hours and 90 minutes before your Emirates flight departs
- Get to the airport no later than 90 minutes before departure.
- Go through security no later than 60 minutes before departure.
- Boarding starts 45 minutes before your Emirates flight, and gates close 20 minutes before departure.
Reducing airport waiting times
This extension to Emirates’ online check in lead time is aimed at reducing airport waiting times. Travellers can check in online, choose their seat(s) at no extra cost and then print their boarding passes or receive mobile boarding passes. On arrival at the airport, they can then drop luggage at online check-in counters before heading through to immigration and security.
Boarding passes will only be issued 24 hours in advance for flights to and from the US, while online check-in is available 48 hours before departure. For more information about Emirates’ online check in click here.
– Ultimate Destinations | 01923 284148 –