Travelling solo with Cox and Kings
Cox and Kings has created a series of small-group tours with solo travellers in mind. Because they are designed for solo travellers, they are a great way to explore wonderful parts of the world safely and independently. Furthermore, as you’ll travel with like-minded travellers, this are sociable holidays.
There are no single supplement charges and all accommodation is based on single occupancy of single or double rooms. The team at Cox and Kings have sourced good quality hotels that offer fair prices for single travellers. Often, travelling single generates single supplement charges which is so unfair. So these tours offer well priced solo holidays. Certainly, they offer an opportunity to explore wonderful destinations in style, safely and with good company.
Reasons to travel solo with Cox and Kings
- No single supplements
- Scheduled flights
- Regional air connections and flight upgrades
- Comfortable land and rail travel
- Three grades of tours: Superior (4/5* accommodation). Standard (3/4* accommodation). Discovery (best suited to the hardier traveller).
- Local tour managers, carefully recruited for their travel experience and organisational skills
- Expert local guides
- Small group sizes – typically between 8-15 people and a maximum of 25. Small groups can access smaller hotels, restaurants and vehicles. They can hear the guides easily and there’s less time waiting for people to get their act together!
- A blend of organised meals and freedom to chose where and with whom to eat as you get to know your fellow travellers
- Solo tailor-made private tours are also available on request
Where to go
Current solo travellers group tour destinations with Cox and Kings include Ethiopia, China, Madagascar, Costa Rica, Portugal, South Africa and Vietnam. In addition, you can save up to £300 on specific departure dates when booking by 31 May 2019. Click here to view a list tours currently on offer.
So, for more details or to book your trip, call Ultimate Destinations. Call 01923 284148 or pop an email over to firstname.lastname@example.org. Above all, however you’re planning to travel, we’ll be delighted to help you to plan a fantastic holiday with Cox and Kings.