The patchy start to our British Spring may be creating a craving some reliable spring sunshine. Here are five destinations which should offer just that.
- Las Vegas is basking in temperatures in the mid-30s this week. Spring and Autumn being the most temperate times to visit this 24 hour city.
- Pleasantly warm at around 22 degrees, Milan is edgy and more modern than Rome or Venice, this stylish destination is well worth a visit.
- The wonderful history which permeates Lisbon makes this city a year-round destination with temperatures again currently in the low 20s.
- Those of you with children may want to head to Orlando, the theme park capital of the world; with wonderful landscapes and wildlife to provide a great contrast to the excitement of its many theme parks, temperatures in Orlando are currently in the high twenties.
- The best times to visit Marrakech are in the Spring and Autumn when days are warm – currently in the mid-thirties and the nights are not too cold. A blaze of exotic colour, this busy city offers much to enjoy and explore.
For more information about finding some reliable Spring sunshine, call us on 01923 284148 or email [email protected]