Camper van + Australia = freedom!
Discover Western Australia with this self drive tour from First Class Holidays. And visit in Kalgoorlie, Esperance, Albany, Pemberton, Margaret River and Freemantle. It includes:
- return flights from London to Perth
- Two nights accommodation at Ibis Perth
- 12 days Britz Venturer camper van hire. With full insurance, unlimited mileage, linen & bedding, kitchen and general equipment and an in-camper tablet with GPS.
Prices start from £1589 per person for 14 days for travel dates in November 2018. Book by 15 July. Terms and conditions apply.
Start your journey in the wonderful town of Perth. And then take in picturesque coastlines as you traverse Western Australia. Experience the true Australian outback as you visit Kalgoorlie, Australia’s largest outback city. Admire majestic karri trees and sparse landscapes. Sample the finest wines and food that tantalises the taste buds in the Margaret River region.
- Kalgoorlie, a hub in the gold mining era and real “outback” Australia
- Esperance – don’t miss the ‘Roos on the beach at Lucky Bay
- Albany for settler’s cottages, whaling ships and convict jails; look out for whales from June – October
- Margaret River for stunning wines and incredible produce
- Fremantle – historic with a vibrant vibe
This offer is subject to availability and terms and conditions apply.