Explore at your own pace
Discover British Columbia, its breath-taking scenery and wildlife on this Canadian self-drive itinerary. Book by 20th May 2016.
Stay in superior hotels | 10 days & 9 nights from £2,345
This self-drive tour from Cox and Kings travels to areas in British Columbia that are home to grizzly and black bears, whales and other marine wildlife. It includes excursions to see these creatures in their natural habitat. Stay in the pristine wilderness of Knight Inlet fjord and spend nights along Vancouver Island’s rugged west coast and discover British Columbia at your own pace.
- Unique bear watching opportunities from a floating lodge in the wilderness
- See orcas and other marine life in the Juan de Fuca Strait
- Board a Zodiac to search for the whales found in the waters of Clayoquot Sound
- International return flights with Air Canada
- 7 days’ car hire
- Extend the trip with an Alaska cruise or a rail journey through the Rocky Mountains
*Saving up to £100 per couple when booked by 20 May 2016. Subject to availability.
Contact Ultimate Destinations for more details. Call us on 01923 284148 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ll be delighted to help you to discover British Columbia first-hand.