Changes to British Airways’ 2018 summer schedule
British Airways have announced a number of changes to their Summer 2018 schedule (from 31st March 2018).
The airline has announced two new summer routes from London Heathrow (LHR) to Las Palmas and Tenerife.
And an increase in frequency from LHR to Malaga, Reykjavik, Faro, Pisa, Berlin and Warsaw.
In addition, British Airways is reducing the frequency of its service from LHR to Barcelona.
The two new summer 2018 routes from LHR to Las Palmas and Tenerife will operate on Saturdays from 31st March 2018.
BA488 to Las Palmas will depart LHR at 08.00
BA 414 to Tenerife will depart LHR at 07.00
BA 489 from Las Palmas to LHR will depart at 13.15
BA 415 from Tenerife to LHR will depart 12.20
- Malaga will increase from 2 to 8 per week.
- Reykjavik will increase from 4 to 7 per week.
- Faro will increase from 2 to 4 per week.
- Pisa will increase from 9 to 10 per week.
- Berlin will increase from 45 to 46 per week.
- Warsaw will increase from 14 to 18 per week.
- And flights to Barcelona will reduce from 53 to 49 per week.
For further details on flights and holidays to any of the above destinations, contact Ultimate Destinations on 01923 284 148 or send us an email to email@example.com.We will be delighted to be of service.